Hello QYC! It is time to hire our 2017-2018 Executive Team!
This year we will be hiring the following positions:
Head of Community Outreach:
· Continue work with our current outreach programs (class at KGH and the Boys and Girls Club, volunteering opportunity with Martha’s Table)
· Find new ways for QYC and its members to give back to the Kingston community
Social Networking and Promotions:
· Responsible for handling QYC’s Facebook and Instagram pages (answering messages, posting about class changes and general updates, consistent posting on Instagram)
· Create posters and cover photos to be posted on all social media platforms for events
· Keep website up to date
· Collaborate with other clubs on campus for yoga based events
· Plan and organize one QYC event per month
· Ensure there is a social opportunity for our members at all events.
· Commit to a 2-3 hour set time once a week to distribute membership cards
· Responsible for our QYC registration email account
· Must be Standard First Aid and CPR-C certified
· Ensure the club is run in a safe and welcoming manner
· Help other executive members when needed
Please fill out the application found below and sign up for an interview time by March 31st at 11:59PM
Interview Sign Up:
Join Frederique at Meta Body Works as she leads you through a practice focused on many advanced techniques and inversions. You will come away from this class with a whole new set of skills and confidence. We promise you will be surprised at what you can do!
This spooky yoga class will be held in Wallace Hall, in the JDUC, from 5:00-6:00pm. Everyone is encourage to come in a costume as we are having a costume contest! We will be giving away gift cards, lulu products and mats!! Feel free to stay afterwards for tea and treats!